Sunday, July 30, 2006

My 1st birthday!

I had a wonderful party. Thank you to all the uncles and aunties who came and thank you for all the fun gifts! I like them all!

Daddy told everyone some cute stories about me...then grandpa said a few things too and gave a prayer...

I'm patiently waiting for my party to start....




Here's the human cake from Cake Love...wish I could eat it
Here's my cake...I think it looks better!



Everyone's singing.....I'm a little scared

ooooh, look at that pretty flame.....

Waiting for daddy to cut the cake....

So this is what cake tastes like...I think I prefer my peanut butter cookies

Ella posing....

Do you like my birthday outfit?....

My hat matches my shirt....

Profile shot....daddy and Uncle Ruk were the pupaparazzi that day.....

Helping mommy open my gifts....I loved this part!

I love all my gifts, especially all the toys....Ella loves them too!

Having a heart to heart with Ella, we had to discuss toy sharing etiquette...

With Uncles Sonny and Austin, and Apu....

Ella with Aunty Naomi....

Relaxing after the party.....

We were exhausted!.....

Ella and daddy relaxing....

Ella with Uncle Mikey....

Getting a back rub from daddy.....

Nathaniel's telling us a bedtime story....

I think he's getting sleepy too....
It's been an exciting day! Time for a nap.

No comments: