Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Celebrating my 3rd birthday in style

Daddy took us to NYC to celebrate my birthday...settling into Tribeca Grand....is he sleeping already?...we just got here!
Whoa...we need a haircut....
Walking over to DoggyStyle NYC to get groomed...
4 hours later....looking cute!....and so excited to see daddy and mommy...
Um...what did we do wrong? Getting a little discipline from daddy...
Back in our room...Ella eating dinner...daddy ordered us a burger...

Enjoying the view from our room...
Having a chat with daddy...
I love it when daddy hugs and kisses me like this...

Ella and daddy relaxing at Tribeca's Church Lounge....

....I sat with mommy
Here I am being nosy by eavesdropping on our neighbor's conversation....eventually they noticed and started talking to me
Are those the drinks I ordered?

Talking to the owner at a furniture gallery and checking out some pieces....
Shopping at a home store and talking to the sales ladies at Anna Sui...they were so sweet to us
All that shopping wiped Ella out!
Taking a nap while waiting for the car...I think we'll sleep the whole way home.

No comments: